Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Saturday 18 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : days 16, 17 & 18


Oops! missed a few days –
so here's an update of what's been
happening around my studio . . .


On day sixteen
I made a wreath for the old stable doors

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Instant


On day Seventeen
Out and about in a frozen winter wonderland

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Instant


On day Eighteen
The morning after the night before's
Village Carol Singing
(Two hours singing outside in icy lanes and gardens followed
by over consumption of mulled wine, mince pies and stollen)


Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Instant


and just for a laugh . . .

in the post office in the next village

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Instant


Take care on the ice today!

C x



You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art

Dragonfly

Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


Tizduster

The patchwork dress

HandmadebyMia

Stitch&bake

Pebbledash

Art of Textiles

Quad Royal

The British Postal Museum & Archive


If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x

3 comments:

  1. I do like that wreath - there is nothing like a proper hand twisted piece of greenery on a door

    Fx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath is beautiful, and love the last photo! Nice to see a sense of humour when lots of people seem so stressed out even a smile is out of the question.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.