Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Monday 13 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : days 11, 12 & 13



Yesterday we bought our Christmas Tree
– a tree grown on a Suffolk farm –
it's ready for the decorations . . .



Eleven ceramic hearts and stars
and tin doves


Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Helga


Twelve glass baubles

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Helga


Thirteen red and gold paper hearts
and little Ukrainian dolls


Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Helga


Thank you for the kind comments on the previous post,
in fact life is easier now there are practical things to organise
and we've started to enjoy the festive season.


C x



You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art

Dragonfly

Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


Tizduster

The patchwork dress

HandmadebyMia

Stitch&bake

Pebbledash

Art of Textiles

Quad Royal


If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x

9 comments:

  1. Love the glass baubles. I have glass icicles hanging from my living room light. Will now have to look for baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo---the glass baubles are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful decorations you have. My favourites are the tin doves... or maybe the glass baubles. I'll be getting out my printed PPP decorations for the tree soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. paying it forward blog style: http://belleaukitchen.blogspot.com/2010/12/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorations are very pretty, may we see a picture of your tree when it is finished please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photographs - great continuity! so much more stylish than mine! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Ukrainian dolls dance right out of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Celia I'm so sorry - that's very sad for you and your husband, especially so close to the time of year when families gather together. Sending you lots of love x

    PS the dolls are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and Christmassy decorations. Enjoy putting up them up on the tree. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.