Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Thursday 9 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : day 9



Nine random wood-block letters

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Mono

... and not very useful ones
I can't even print 'NOEL' !



You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art

Dragonfly

Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


Tizduster

The patchwork dress

HandmadebyMia

Stitch&bake

Pebbledash

Art of Textiles

Quad Royal


If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful objects do not need to be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you could do 'in quid hen'. Sorry I couldn't read one of the letters.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.