Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Thursday 23 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : day 22



On day twenty-two

Only go outside if you're wearing
a big fluffy hat!


Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Instant



You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art

Dragonfly

Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


Tizduster

The patchwork dress

HandmadebyMia

Stitch&bake

Pebbledash

Art of Textiles

Quad Royal

The British Postal Museum & Archive


If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x

1 comment:

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.