Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Friday 24 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : day 24



Twenty-four sheep visiting the manger

Oh yes there are!
– there's a little one hiding behind the angel ;-)


Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Plastic

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you a peaceful and happy time this weekend

and here's hoping for good times in 2011 – Cheers!


Celia
x


You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art

Dragonfly

Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


Tizduster

The patchwork dress

HandmadebyMia

Stitch&bake

Pebbledash

Art of Textiles

Quad Royal

The British Postal Museum & Archive


If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x

12 comments:

  1. And the same to you Celia. Thanks for some lovely post over the post year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Celia, have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas, Celia. I've really enjoyed your advent countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Celia, I've enjoyed your advent blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celia, it has been lovely to open a new window in your Advent calendar every this month. Thank you so much for these gifts to your readers.

    Also thanks for the links to other interesting posts...the British stamp archives is a favorite of mine!

    I wish you a very Happy Christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Celia! Your wonderful printed decorations look lovely on our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas and nice to have met you on the advent blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Celia, and I hope 2011 brings all that you wish for xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a great Christmas. I am delighted to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Celia. Hope you have a great festive break.

    John from Allotment Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. And to you Celia. I've really enjoyed your Advent blogs.

    Merry Christmas!

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you've had a good Christmas Celia. I've enjoyed the advent blogs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.