Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : day 7

Seven 'Zimbabwe Bird' chilli peppers
(seven hot suppers)

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Original

I love the muted shades of winter,
but if you crave some warmth for the eye
instead of the belly, pop over to Silverpebble's
Splash of Colour for a cold December day.

You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art


Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


The patchwork dress




Art of Textiles

Quad Royal

If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x


  1. There aren't enough chillies used as festive decorations if you ask me. I saw a little chilli wreath at Blackthorpe Barn last week but I have the urge to make a garland of dried chillis. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in (and using that new fangled linky wotsit) x

  2. Yes I spotted you had a clever linky wotsit! I wish I'd used that for the advent bloggers.

    Maybe I'll make mini chilli wreaths - no touching mind!!!!


  3. Oh I've just discovered your advent calendar Celia! Lovely idea and lovely chillis!! I see Emma's been to Blackthorpe Barn already - I'm popping over there this weekend to buy the Christmas Tree:-)

    Off to check out Advent days 1 -6 now!!


  4. Oh, I love what you are doing here with the numbers in the photos - and such lovely photos (wish I'd thought of that!! :) ) Great idea, looking forward to the count down - or up! Cx

  5. Those tiny chillis are usually the fiery hot ones. I grew some that looked similar - Numex twilight - they were killers!


I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.