Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Friday 3 December 2010

PPPs Advent Calendar : day 3



Three egg cups for my earrings

Taken using my iPhone and CameraBag/Lolo



You can visit more Advent Calendar blogs at:

Fan My Flame

Jamjar Art

Dragonfly

Happiness is a bottomless button box

77 Belle

Oodles, noodles, poodles and doodles


Tizduster

The patchwork dress

HandmadebyMia

Stitch&bake

Pebbledash

Art of Textiles


If you're joining in with the Advent Calendar blog posts please let me know and I'll add your link.

Celia x

6 comments:

  1. I hope that's not your entire collection of earrings. I dread to think how much crockery my hoard would take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined the Advent blogging, don't know if I'll have anything very interesting to blog about but I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi magsramsay - these are the earrings I wear often - a couple have been my favourites for 25 years! I have a few more but probably not as many as you have ;-)

    Hi Susan D - I've added your blog link - popping over to see what you've posted.

    Celia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celia, I do love the look of these photos you've been posting. They have such a cosy atmosphere.

    It's fun to see how you are making discoveries with a new medium. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few pairs of favorite earrings that I wear often. I love your idea of keeping them in egg cups, plus it makes a very cheerful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Frances I love the feel of these photos - they almost look like polaroids.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.