Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

PPP5-live - revised timetable


We've been filming in the vegetable garden and The Wild Wood, but because the visiting bloggers and I have been having such a great time outside in the sunshine we've forgotten the timetable!

So here's the revised running order . . .

4.10pm a tour of the vegetable garden with a special guest bloggers
5.00pm a wild-life walk to the Dragonfly Pond and the Wild Wood with the under-gardeners

7.00pm iPhone sketching Q&A - this may extend to a later time.

8.00pm  Newt safari (this depends on the weather conditions . . . and the newts)


In fact I'll be making it up as we go along, so times may vary slightly and other things may happen!

Celia
x

1 comment:

  1. This is the funniest thing I've read all day! (Um, yes, it is only 10 past 5 am, but, still...)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.