Wednesday, 7 March 2012
On Wednesday 14th March 2012 Purple Podded Peas will be five years old . . . that's a whole lot of words and pictures and your lovely comments that deserve to be celebrated in some way.
So I thought I'd do a 'live' blogging event through the day . . . the final itinerary for the day will be posted here on the blog before the big day, but this is the rough plan . . .
• a weather forecast from the studio assistants
• a give-away with prizes for 5 lucky winners
• a chat with Lesley Dolphin live on her afternoon show 'All about Suffolk' on BBC Radio Suffolk
• a tour of the vegetable garden
• a walk in The Wild Wood with the under-gardeners
• iPhone sketching Q&A
I'll be posting special PPP5•live blog-posts throughout the day and answering your comments, so you can pop over and join in the celebrations . . . the more the merrier!
How's this going to work? Your guess is as good as mine – I'll be making it up as we go along!