Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

PPP5-live A Tour of the Vegetable Garden



Well, here we are, a bit later than promised . . . after a a false start (thumb over lens!) we've managed to put together a video tour of the plot.


But first here are a couple of shots of the greenhouse with tomato plants in the heated propogator, and shallots, broad beans and sweetpeas growing in pots.


So, here is the Tour of the Vegetable Garden and me in conversation with Fiona aka the Cottage Smallholder and Su from Living on the Edge . . .



We've already filmed the walk in The Wild Wood and around the Dragonfly Pond – it will be posted as soon as we've edited the rushes!


Celia
x


7 comments:

  1. Things are looking so green already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dom and Petoskystone

    The guest bloggers have now gone home, so I can load the videos in peace!

    We didn't quite stick to the plan but I'll try to catch up between now an 6pm.

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little video!

    I think you should do another video just for fun in the summer too!

    Martin :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the 'noises off' - chickens, cockerel and a piping little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Celia, nice to hear you! I am inspired to grow kale and angelica after walking around the vegetable garden with you. I think my hens would using the fairy fencing as hurdles!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany @ No Ordinary Homestead18 March 2012 at 12:58

    Love the pics and place... Hope to see it greener and greener... I actually host a weekly gardening link up every Friday on my blog. I'd love for you to drop by and join in

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.