Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Tuesday 12 June 2007

Cambridge Open Studios 2007 - pick up the guide!



This year's Open Studio guides are here and being distributed all round the county and beyond. Find an artist whose work you like and plan your visit; look on the map and find nearby studios and find some surprises.

My studio is number 139 and is open on 14th/15th and 21st/22nd July. If you can't get hold of the guide look on the Cambridge Open Studios website (link on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.