Flowers . . .
Hyacinth; Victorian Polyanthus; Periwinkle; Pulmonaria 'Blue Ensign'; Forget-me-not; Viola.
Sashiko . . .
A new stitching project recycling some favourite indigo linen shirts and a dress.
Mosaic . . .
Made from this . . .
. . . the garden soil in full of broken pottery from hundreds of years of kitchen breakages tossed onto the garbage heap, it's time to make some more mosaic pots.
One of the first blogs I stumbled upon was Musings of a Textile Itinerant, so I was deeply honored when Dijanne nominated me for an Arte Y Pico award for creativity, design, interesting material and contributing to the blogging community
If I nominate you these are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico
5. To show these rules in your blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I nominate the following people as being individual and creative bloggers – all great blogs to dip into . . .
Jude @ Spirit Cloth
Judith @ Threadspider's weblog
Joy @ Jamjar
Val @ The Illustrated Garden
Gina @ Fan My Flame
Chicken Keeping Workshop
1 hour ago