Earlier this year I made lots of improvements to my studio's computer system and the intention has been to give my website, online gallery and blog a makeover.
The blog's new look as quick and easy, the website makeover has been the tricky part – the old files couldn't be updated on the new system, so I really needed to start with a clean sheet (and new software). Today I decided that the only way to test whether my new look for the site is going to work is to publish it . . . and then make corrections and additions over the weeks ahead.
The online gallery is in transition and will become a portfolio of work on the new website and my etsy shop will be re-launched.
I pressed the publish button a few minutes ago (eek!) and it's not working smoothly yet, so be patient until it all settles down. I'm sure it's going to make my life easier as soon as the teething problems have passed.
Have a lovely weekend – looks like it's going to be a scorcher here in Suffolk!
The Post That Should Have Been About Florence!
2 hours ago