Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Spring is here (but it thinks it's summer)



Since Easter the weather has been glorious - blue skies, sunshine and unseasonal temperatures. No sign of April showers. It's tempting to start planting all the tender vegetables but we're still getting night time frosts. The vegetable garden is gradually filling up - I don't draw out a crop plan but there's one somewhere in the back of my mind and I sort of know what's going where. Ate some of our asparagus tonight in an omelette with hop shoots - it was delicious (eggs from Phoebe and Dawn the hens).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.